The City of Columbia has launched a Resilient Columbia pledge challenge for small business owners as businesses in the City continue to open.
We encourage citizens to visit our website in order to view the pledge map to see the list of businesses that have taken the pledge.
By taking the pledge, a business declares that it is taking steps based upon guidance from the CDC and DHEC to:
- Monitor the health of their employees
- Clean high touch areas frequently
- Encourage the use of face coverings and promote regular hand washing
- Limit the number of people, both inside our building and in our outdoor spaces (if applicable)
- Promote social distancing at all times to include the public right of way adjacent to our business
While we encourage all businesses to take the pledge, this pledge is a good faith effort to ensure business owners and patrons remain safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information on the pledge and the pledge map, please visit the “Business” tab on www.resilient.columbiasc.gov