Walmart Clinic Details
Book Appointment: The call center is open 8AM-11PM for customers to call and make appointments. Please call 833-886-0023
Clinic Days: Monday, March 15, Tuesday March 16, and Wednesday March 17
Time: 8AM-3PM EST
Details: This will be a 3 day clinic of 390 appointments per day. The second appointment will be booked on-site once an individual receives a first shot. The second appointment clinic will run April 8-9.
Location: Walmart Supercenter at 1326 Bush River Rd, Columbia, SC 29210. Looking at the facility, enter through the left entrance to the building which was the general merchandise entrance.
SC Current Eligibility
- Healthcare Workers
- Grocery Workers
- Public Safety Workers
- Public Transit Workers
- First Responders
- Law Enforcement
- Food and Agricultural Workers
- Manufacturing Workers
- Corrections Officers / Staff
- Educators (Pre-primary, primary, and secondary schools. Head Start and Early Head Start Programs. This includes teachers, staff and bus drivers)
- Staff of licensed child-care providers including center-based and family care providers.
- Persons ages 16+ with at least one high-risk medical condition such as Cancer, Chronic kidney disease, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), Down Syndrome, Type 2 diabetes mellitus, Pregnancy, Sickle cell disease, Obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 kg/m2 or higher but < 40 kg/m2), Severe Obesity (BMI >40 kg/m2), Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies, Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant, Smoking